- Association of Communication Support Workers: www.acsw.org.uk
- Association of Sign Language Interpreters: www.asli.org.uk
- Norwich Deaf Connexions: is a registered charity based in Norwich providing a range of communication and information services to the Deaf Community of Norfolk.
We provide BSL registered Sign Language Interpreters, Advocacy service for Deaf people and run the Deaf Community Centre in Norwich. www.deafconnexions.org
- Kent Skill Seekers: is a free online training directory www.kentskillseekers.co.uk/cpd/
- National Registers of Communication Professionals (NRCPD) working with Deaf and Deafblind People: www.nrcpd.org.uk
- Sign Video: www.signvideo.co.uk/
- Tallis Deaf BSL: is a great resource for anyone learning BSL at Level 1 or 2. The site has filmed BSL clips that cover all topics for each level plus there are extras like storytelling. Check out Tallis Deaf BSL
Please note that the content of these websites is out of Appa's control.